Integrated Management System Policy
Our Policy demonstrates our ongoing commitment to our customers, ensuring that we meet their specific needs and requirements.
As a demonstration of our commitment Uniplex (UK) Ltd operates an Integrated Management System that meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 14001:2015.
Uniplex UK Ltd ensures that its operations and products cause the minimum detriment to the environment, minimising waste by evaluating our operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible and reducing the environmental impacts of all our activities. We are committed to complying to all legal, regulatory, and statutory requirements, fulfilling any environmental compliance obligations, to protecting the environment, including the prevention of pollution and to enhancing our environmental performance.
This policy applies to all areas of the business operations and all Directors and Managers are responsible for ensuring awareness of quality/environmental issues and that the objectives of this policy are achieved and reviewed for the continuous improvement of our integrated management system.
Our ISO standards will be sustained by adapting both a process and risk-based approach throughout our business, focusing on the following key objectives:
- To give satisfaction to all our customers and interested parties.
- To demonstrate that we effectively manufacture, service, repair, sell and distribute medical devices and equipment.
- Provide a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives.
- Commitment to assessing and controlling risk throughout the business.
- Communication of the Policy, ensuring all employees understand it and are fully aware of their obligations of committing to its implementation and improving it.
- Ensuring all staff are trained, appropriate infrastructure and equipment are provided, and the working environment is safe.
- To minimise toxic emissions
- Actively reduce our Carbon Footprint
- Comply with all legal, regulatory, and statutory requirements, environmental compliance obligations and codes of practice applicable to our activities.
Our commitment to our Integrated Management System will be achieved through complying to the requirements of the above standards, ensuring the Policy is reviewed and maintained for continuing suitability and ensure we continually improve the effectiveness of our Integrated Management System, our management of customer relations and the ongoing development of our business processes.
Managing Director of Uniplex (UK) Ltd
All policies and content on this website are available in a multi-lingual format. If you require our content in another language please contact us at email@example.com and we will make this available.